I think I like my friend with benefits?

I'm starting to have feelings for a friend with benefits. is it possible to move from just a f**k buddy to an actual relationship? if so how do you do that exactly

Most Helpful Girl

• Males can't settle or keep one partner for long.

• Maybe in murica. But as an Asian 80% of my family tree has practiced monogamy.

• And I intend to follow suit

What Guys Said 4

• Surprise, surprise...

Can you move from being a mere sex partner to being in an actual relationship. Sure you can... it's really simple.

You open your mouth and tell the person what you want...

I mean you can take your clothes off for the person so you should be able to communicate effectively, right?

• Classic case of friends with benefits when one person starts to have feelings towards the other means its usually time to give it up. If you are really sure though ask him about the possibilities he may feel the same way.

• I'm sure it's possible. You are friends, right? So I'm sure that he'll understand and maybe even feel the same. You should just talk to the guy; us men like a girl who is strong, outspoken and honest. So I'm sure that you'll both feel better once you talk to each other. Best of luck!

• I'm all of those attributes that guys like and I had my ass dumped quicker than I can type ass! 4 times in fact!
      I'd say do as you are told, never speak up about anything other than to tell him how marvellous you think he is and never look like you are remotely independent or its curtains for you!

• He is a friend with benefit. He is likely to dump you when he gets bored. Try finding an honorable man... Oh wait, you're a friend with benefit yourself. No need to ruin the life of an honorable man. This guy is just what you deserve.

• wow you don't have to be a d*ck about it, just because people have casual sex doesn't make them an "unhonarable person". smh

What Girls Said 2

• Never happens. Dump him and get someone who respects you

• I don't think its possible