Do you think that's it's ok to date in middle school?

Like as long as it doesn't go anywhere bad. Did you date at age 13?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated at 13. If you want to call it that. You literally cannot do anything. There's literally no point to it. You're 13. You can't drive. You don't have a job. You literally cannot perform the tasks of a girlfriend/boyfriend. You see each other at school. You maybe hold hands at lunch. That's it. It's not REALLY dating. It's having a friend who's a boy. You'll break up after like 2 weeks and be heartbroken because you were obviously meant to be together forever but really the relationship will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

What Guys Said 5

• no it's not bad.

and at 13 i wasn't dating as i don't date now at 23 as well

• I wished to date, but I didn't.

• No I don't think it's okay, as an adult I wish I would have spent more time studying books less time studying girls.

• I think its ok to date in middle school as long as you focus on school and career. I thinks it would be a challange for you to explore yourself interms of how you handle certain situations and try to improve yourself so you would become a version of your self in the future.

• It's fine to date at that age. I never dated in middle school (and up until now).

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's alright to hold hands, kiss and spend time around each other at age 13. I think it's too young to have sex though.
    Personally speaking, I didn't date till I was 17-18. But it was my choice.

• I didn't really even have an interest in dating then. My first date was at 17. I think 13 is a little young, but that's just me. Do what you think is best (:

• Sure but it probably won't be actual love

• Yes it's fine...