Do you think short men try harder?

I was reading an article and it says that you should date a short man because they try harder - in the relationship and in the bedroom lol.

• Yes
  • No
  • Possibly

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all short men, but I personally do, I guess. I have never had any trouble getting women into bed, but I've always had trouble getting women to date me. I don't know if it's because they would be embarrassed to be seen with me in public or if it's just that they don't think I am good enough because I am short - but it is definitely difficult. I've never cared what males thought about me, but for some reason I take what females say to heart.

Getting constantly rejected and being told that I was too short as well as being openly laughed at by females who think I'm pathetic for ever imagining that they would date a shorter man.. It hurts quite a lot. That pain and feeling of inadequacy instilled by these women is something that I will never forget.

I have been with my girlfriend for about 9 months now. She is the first girl who has ever given me a chance. Now, and especially in the beginning, I was especially grateful for that. I was, and am willing to do anything and everything for her because I know exactly what I would have to deal with if I lost her. With that being said, I would like to believe that I would treat her the same way regardless of my past dealings.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, most of us do, I am short (under 5' 6), and most tall guys can simply walk up to a woman say literally any cheesy pickup line, and leave the party/bar with her on their arm. They don't NEED to try anything else, because they can virtually snap their fingers and get most any woman they want. Us shorter guys need to work hard in order to get a woman's attention, and to keep it. Also, given that we were most always short we spent more time studying and less time playing sports, so we are typically more educated, and have better jobs.

As for pleasing a woman, we know when we are out we see guys twice our size eyeing you up, and we know they want to hit on you (some do even if we are standing right there!) so we typically are much more concerned about your pleasure than the taller guys who may know that many women are attracted to them based on their height so many don't bother as much with your pleasure and they also know its SO easy for them to replace you if you break up with them.

Not saying ALL shorter guys are like this, but I believe many are, including myself ;)

• Yes.

Us midgets are so insecure that we do indeed try harder, we thrust like little Jack Russell dogs and we walk around with our chests puffed out because we all have suffer from small man syndrome.

What Girls Said 3

• it completely depends on the guy.

• I've dated a short guy who tried to always be sweet but never tried in the bed. And now I'm with a short guy who is amazing at everything, I'm not sure if he tries or not. But either way it may depend on the person

• No, from experience and anecdotes from friends, I would guess height, looks and penis size have no impact on sexual ability and behavior. Fitness does help, though.