Why has no girl ever liked me?

Every girl who I thought was giving me signs, even when my friends have said she likes me, have turned out to not like me. Why have I never been liked by any girl? My guy friends think it's strange, they say I'm attractive and can easily get a girl if I was more confident.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that you're more attracted to "hot and cold" interest than sincere interest. I have a guy friend like that. When a girl showed him signs of really liking him, he'd find things wrong with her. Instead, he chased girls who weren't good fits at all. I think it's a self protection method that a lot of people aren't even aware of.

• This is an interesting theory. Can you eloborate? I understand what you're saying but not sure what you mean by "hot and cold" interest.

• He moved away for a job and we don't talk as much. It's not an uncommon thing for people to do, though.

• But he has female friends though. I don't.

What Girls Said 2

• You can be as hot as hell, but without any confidence... you'll have to work harder. by the way, guys who are desperate and feel sorry for themselves give off a vibe that is a huge, huge turn off. At least for me.

• What do you mean by desparate and feel sorry for themselves?

• Why lucky? Plenty of people do it.

• A lot of people settle for less than they want because they are afraid and don't know how to be alone. Your partner should be just one of the things that contribute to your happiness, not the only thing. Start to enjoy your life and keep your eyes open for potential gf, but don't feel like you NEED one right now and expect her to be your only happiness in life. I hope this helps.

• Maybe you are intimidating or maybe you are rude or mean

• Everyone I've met has always said in nice

What Guys Said 2

• Because girls don't know what they want. Once they see you with another girl hitting it off as a bf or becoming successful they WILL run to you. They don't appreciate what they have until they lose it lol. Just keep looking somewhere else and dont give up.

• "Every girl who I thought was giving me signs...", you suck at reading people.