What's the best online free dating website?

Whats the best web site for free online dating?
What are the pros and cons of the sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• the only site I know of that's free and has a lot of members is plenty of fish , it depends where you live some areas have more singles available than others

What Guys Said 4

• FreeDatingSite. Com

Pros - it is free
    Cons - I am pretty sure there is no one on it.

• Best and easiest is probably make a fake Facebook then download tinder

• Plenty of Fish.

If you are a woman you get dozens of messages an hour and will need a system to go through them. If you re a guy, don't bother as women get dozens of messages every hour and your effort will probably just get deleted due to the sheer number of messages in her inbox.

• Thanks, I tried POF for a while, it was fun, but the guys lied so much. They wanted a sexship after 1 date. Then half of them looked nothing like their post. Then I noticed they would delete their account or change their name and add a new picture and try to talk to me again. lol I gave up on POF.

• Okcupid is okay from what I hear. It has a lot of quizes that you do with a person your talking too.

What Girls Said 2

• i would say plenty of fish as well. every site has it's pros and cons but i think you're more likely to get someone worthwhile talking to (if you're looking for something more serious) on there because like the other poster said as a female you will probably get a bunch of messages a day. one of the things i don't like is that i'll get notifications of mutual matches when i've never seen that person in my life. not sure how common that is though so you might not ever experience it. they give enough free options that the upgrade isn't really that enticing. and they also have a few tests that you can take to help you if you want it.

• Match. com