So he'll snapchat me, but not text me. What's the deal?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't want you to have his number or he likes to be in control the relationship. By using other sources of communication not linked to anything personal to him keeps his life managed and controlled. So if something bad or difficult happens between you too, it won't come to his personal device it will go to some random server and wait till he replies.

• That's strange, like i got a new phone and told him to text me but he'll just snapchat me. He reponds to whatever I send on the chat bar, or he'll send pics of food, selfies, or whatever. It's odd but I've been waiting for him to text me. He's visiting friends in another state right now, but I'm hoping he texts me when he gets back.

• Mmm, dont ask him what you guys are... let your time together define itself. Show beats tell. See what he is about. How he treats you, is he a man of his word, does he follow through etc. As women we always like things to be clearly defined for us but its ok to let things take its own flow, especially if you are not ready to be committed to him.

• yeah thats the plan. He better not have cut me off..

• What are you doing over snapchat? Maybe he is more interested in visual than conversation.

• I don't know I lost his number when I got a new phone, and I told him to text me but he'll only snapchat me. He likes selfies and stuff, pics of food, whenever I send something he replies on the chat bar.

• Have you asked why he doesn't want to text, because you might want to.

• I guess I will, but I want to wait for him to contact me first.