When did you know you were in love?

When did you know you were in love

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think of it like this:
    When you're in love with someone needless to say you find yourself wanting to jump through hoops for her, you start making a lot of decisions with her in mind. She is your first person you think about when you wake up and the last as you go to sleep. You want to be a better person for yourself and her. No matter how bad your day is just the sight of her walking or smiling makes you forget everything else. You could have been together for an entire year and yet she still makes you nervous and anxious. It's almost as if she is a drug to your system and you never want it to end.
    But hey what do I know lol

• That's me with muh girl😊

• @misscoffeehead

You wish you were whipped by love hahaha *goes back in my cave :D

• LOL LOL! In matter of fact I am to! Thank you very much.. Hehe "his probably reading this now" HAHAHA
      *get back in that cave Zorro*

What Girls Said 3

• When his the only one I think of. He occupied most of my thoughts anyways, and I don't mind him being in there in the first place..

• It just felt right. snuggling her we fit like puzzle pieces and when she got up it was cold. I was never bored as long as she was in the room cuz my mind was thinking about her nonstop.. it was just perfect, I don't know a better word. we go out in public holding hands and on our first real date I took her to a river walk with a Christmas light show and she was so cute. we just worked there was no thought to it. lesbian pride.

• When he looked into my eyes in a busy room, his words pointed at me, though nobody else knew. He read my every emotion and thought without me saying a word.

What Guys Said 4

• What is this love you speak of?

• When she was staring into space and I couldnt help but admire her and felt a way that was undescribable.. then she broke up with me a week and a half later but i felt it nonetheless -_-

• Sometime in the distant future

• Shortly after I rewrote 1 shitty stalker into a much much better stalker.