What do you think of people on dating sites that are not considered to be good looking by most people to only want to talk to a ''cute'' person?

Yes everyone wants to be with an attractive person but for someone that is not considered to be good looking by most people (male or female) to put ''I only want cute guys to message me'' or ''I only want to talk to cute girls on here.''I know guys do this too because I heard many women mention that is what many guys do on dating sites as well. I am a straight average looking guy and I was on meetme. com and to be honest I talk with women that are in my league and with women that are above average looking. I messaged this average looking 22 year old woman that is overweight. I read her profile and I had things in common with her. She messaged me back saying that she doesn't want to talk to me cause she only wants to talk to ''cute'' guys. I was like wth?

Tell me what you think?
Anyone?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• There are always going to be people like that in any social situation. It is kinda rude to straight up tell someone I don't want to talk to you because you're too this or not enough that, but at the end of the day we all have the right to associate with or not associate with whoever we want. Don't make the same mistake I did when I was younger. You want to find someone who you like, yes, but you also want to find someone who likes you too. Rude or not, the person is just communicating to you that they're not interested and you should move on.

Don't waste your time on people who aren't interested. When you meet someone, online or in person, chat for a few minutes or few messages to build some rapport, then if you like them ask them out. If they like you they'll make room for you in their schedule, if they're not they won't. Most people can look at a person and know right away whether they'd be willing to go out on a date with them or not, so why waste time try trying to "convince" someone they should like you? Just ask and get it over with. Think about it. Have you ever been too busy to go out with a woman you had a high level of interest in? Of course not. Same is true for women. They're never too busy to go out with someone they have a high level of interest in.

• Yes but most average looking women go for guys in their league and many of them are taken. Many of the ones that only want to go after''hot guys'' stay single and they wonder why they are single and they end up going on dating sites since they are only going after out of their league, same thing goes for many guys online. Did you notice that?

• online dating is all superficial.