Late reply due to 'broken' phone. Should I buy this?

Let me know if I should believe any of this.

1. I sent text to a girl asking her out.
2. She takes forever to reply saying her phone is being fixed.
3. I reply with a time/date.
4. She again takes forever (even longer) to reply before agreeing to date, so long that now I have to reschedule. This time she says she had to replace her phone.

Do you think I should buy her broken phone story? I'm kinda feeling not very keen anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend gave me more bullshit excuse for not being able to go on a date with me for few weeks like her mum went apeshit and werent allowed to go out fo the rest of the holiday. I didn't buy it of course but i pretended i did. It turns out it was true and she had to cancel multiple lunches with her friends as well. As long as she doesn't give you 'bullshit excuse' over and over again i think you should go with it. And in your case she did end up going out with you so its all good. Nothing good comes from overthinking shit.

What Girls Said 1

• What an unfortunate for a phone to break. I'd buy it for now but if it happens again I'd cut my losses.

What Guys Said 1