Is it bad I only date Mexicans?

So I have never dated any other race except Mexican or Hispanic. I refuse to ever date a White race guy. I don't know why I just don't like them in that way, even if they were cute, that is just a huge turn-off for me. So is that bad or racist to you? by the way I'm not saying I don't like White race guys period, I would just never date one.

• Bad/Racist
  • Perfectly fine
  • Its Okay
  • I don't care/Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Your taste is your taste and no one should judge you for that. I guess it's only racist if you say "I don't wanna date you because you're not Hispanic." If you don't say anything like that you should be fine.

• Oh yeah I would definitely not say that, but thank you!

What Guys Said 8

• nothing wrong with it really. you can't really date a person you dont find yourself attracted too. its a turn off so.. i mean yeah i really dont know what to say except there's nothing wrong with it lol.

• so if a white guy was your ideal guy in every way, except the fact he had white skin, would you dumb him?

• Well its not like I have anything against White's I just see them unappealing, but that doesn't mean I would at least maybe give a thought about it.

• That's cool. Out of personal interest, I'm curious why, even if you found a white person cute, you wouldn't date them?

• Well I don't know I mean I just wouldn't like them because its just a big turn-off for me.

• That's cool. It sounds like the white image or culture bothers you in a way. I wouldn't worry about it. This may change naturally as you get older.

• Hmm i mean im the same thing. Like we all have a restriction of race. Well most of us do. Im hispanic. But i won't date black girls... But fr even if they fine. Im still good. Or asains. I don't know why doe. But yeah its fine. Not rascists at all. Just what we like you feel?

• As much as I disagree with your choice, you don't have much of a choice in who you like. It's a unchangeable form of racial preference that does not go to the level of "racism". Do whatever you like...

• Are you hispanic?

• Yes (filler)

• Then it sounds like you just prefer people with the same background. That is not uncommon. Who you date is up to you, and your preferences are your own.

• Yeah same background is what I want.

• You're super evil

• I see it as perfectly fine or ok. Your grass will never need servicing and you will smoke the best cheeba.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not racist, it's a preference. I have preferences as well. I think everyone/most people have them.

• Its not bad. I only date white guys! Maybe some Hispanic or African American but definitely not Mexicans. We all have our preferences, so that doesn't make me or you racists. Lol

• Hmmm if you dont dislike a race thrn you are not racist. It is okay not tobe attracted to caucasian guys.

• nobody cares, date who you want.

• a bit yes, because you won't date them despite finding them cute. it'd be different if you didn't find them cute at all.