He thinks I don't love him.. HELP?

Been dating for 5 years and this just recently started. He feels like I don't love him because he says i love you first all the time but I do tell him I love him. Is this a guy thing or No? I love hearing it first but he thinks I don't love him but I truly do... Lord knows I wouldn't be 5 years down if I didn't. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. Then why don't you say it first sometimes?
    Seems like a really reasonable request on his part. And "I love hearing it first" is just an excuse. And a selfish one. Apparently your own satisfaction and amusement is more important than letting him know that he is loved.

What Guys Said 4

• Start saying I love you first and how that you care about him. Problem solved.

• It easy to tell someone I love you. But showing him will set him straight. Nothing beats big kiss warm embrace. And in the morning when you wake hey babe I'm here. Use you imagination If you truly love someone it's so easy to do.

• I read a book a while back called the languages of love by Dr. Chapman. Read it learn his language. I read it and it opened up my eyes. A relationship is about compromise. Start telling him first for a while.

• Don't tell him show him.

What Girls Said 0