What does it mean when you really like a guy but when you kiss there is no spark?

Well I've been talking to a guy for about a month and a half. I really felt his vibe so I dropped everyone that was trying to flirt with me. Me and him go to different schools but not very far from each other. We hung out the other day and i had a great time. He wanted to kiss me but I'm a very shy girl so I said no it was too soon. We hung out again, and we did kiss, but it was awkward. There was no spark when we kissed, like maybe he was tense or something but it felt like he was tense. I don't know what to do what does this mean? Am I not ready to kiss him yet or is it because I was too shy

Most Helpful Guy

• it means he is terrible kisser.

What Guys Said 2

• option a - one of you is not a great kisser
    option b - the longer you wait for the first kiss, the more anticipation is build and sometimes thats why you might feel disappointed or just not feel what you hoped

• It means that you are not the lead female character in a romcom and also that he is likely not a good kisser

• *the not being Meg Ryan bit is tots important and not just sarcasm, kiss sparks or their absence, from a single kiss are just not that meaningful

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe give him another shot!! Perhaps you were too nervous or just thinking too much and that usually ruins things haha. I know it did for my first kiss because i was so self-conscious and kept laughing... ugh

• Usually people don't feel the spark