Do girls discuss EVERYTHING about their partners?

My gf's friend dates my younger brother and yesterday she (the friend) said something disgusting about how well endowed my younger bro is... joking around i said yeah it runs in the family and then she responded with "thats not what i heard" then burst out laughing... i looked at my gf and she went really red in the face and then my younger bro wouldn't stop laughing... WTF? do girls really tell each other that kind of stuff? also there is no way my younger bro could be bigger than me... we are brothers and he is younger

anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do and some don't. Personally I have never discussed the details of my sex life with friends or even just other people, and that includes the size of my husband's penis. Nobody needs to know any of that.

• yeah you'd think!!

• oh really... why do girls have to ask that... im so embarrassed, now she and god knows who else know I'm small...

• Asking is not the problem. The problem here is that some girls think it's okay to answer those questions. It's not.

What Girls Said 10

• Some girls would, but I'd say most wouldn't - that's a very private thing to tell your friend. I'd sit down with your gf and tell her that wasn't cool of her. As for your brother being more Well endowed I have no idea... I suppose its possible - how old is he? Old enough to be fully grown?

• I would never. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to talk to his friends about what I look like naked or what we do in bed. That's private, intimate stuff. Hence, I wouldn't do that to him = treat others how you wish to be treated. I don't think it's anyone's business, it's really rude and disrespectful to talk about stuff like that with other people in my opinion. Totally unnecessary.

• thats obvious coming from you as you are always smart

• No, we don't. Not all of us anyway, but it seems like your gf does.

• Some girls are blabber mouths and some aren't. Most girls only tell their closest friends and attention whores tell everybody

• I do not talk about that kind of stuff with anyone. I share a lot more in gag than I ever would in person.

• Even if he is younger.. You're 25 or over and he's probably a grown man too so he can have a bigger penis than you. Also yes, girls talk about everything. We sometimes even compare dick sizes and laugh

• Girls love to talk so yess most likely your getting talked about

• I'd say it depends on how close they are... me and my sister are like best friends, we tell each other everything and I mean, EVERYTHING (as in all those juicy details haha)

• If he trusted me with personal stuff, I would never tell anyone, nor the most intimate stuff, but yes, wverything sex and penis size we discuss.
    Me and my friends talk about sex all the time.

• why do you have to discuss penis size though?

• It's interesting. And we are curious.

• Yeah usually they do discuss everything, but usually its more only to their best friends. IF your gf is telling everybody then thats not great and unusual. But if she only told her best friend then thats normal..

But maybe she didn't even say, maybe it was just a come back and your gf went red because she was uncomfortable about that topic?

But if you just ask her to not about stuff like that Im sure she wouldn't so

• far out thats soooo embarrassing... the thing is that i do have a small penis so i know thats why my gf went red in the face... i can't believe she told her friend that, why would you

• surely you wouldn't tell your friend your bf has a small dick though... i can't look this girl in the face now its so embarrassing

• Yeah it will be embarrassing, but remember that your gf is still with you so it shows that size doesn't matter that much to her. In future if you wanna avoid this kind of stuff just as your gf to keep it between you and her

What Guys Said 8

• I don't like my private life being gossiped and I actually stopped seeing a girl I was dating because she went back and told her friends all about what our dates entailed. I figure if she's disclosing everything about some meaningless dates then she's going to gossip about more private and intimate details.

Also that wasn't cool behaviour and I wouldn't tolerate it, maybe next time you can inform your girlfriend's friend of how loose her vagina is and you can have all have a laugh about that. Probably not eh?

• It just seems like an amateurish joke. That girl (your brother's gf) seems quite immature, or perhaps even a bit weird. Why does she have to to talk about your bro's junk with you?

• In my experience, most do. I'll never understand how a lot of women think it's acceptable to do that. It's disrespectful. As for your girlfriend... I'd start reconsidering that relationship. If you're not spreading her personal business, she should have returned the courtesy.

• Your younger brother could very well be bigger than you, since you have a small penis it's more than likely.

It's not cool you GF's talked about it, you now have a problem to deal with.

• and that problem won't go away until you forget what was said otherwise everytime your naked with her your going to feel insecure and damn

• Believe me, they do :D

• actually he can be bigger than you and by your story he probably is but its okay bro because as long as you can use it better than him in out of the woods and yeah bro females say everythign to eachother

• If that happened to me, I would break up with her in the most humiliating way possible. She deserves it.

• Break up with your girlfriend for telling her friend about your size. She is not fit to be in a relationship and she is not worth your time