I meet this girls. We argue she always deletes me on Facebook?

I don't like her talking to 40 year olds. But she does. Now she's deleted me. She's 19 . I say ignore the bitch for a week

What Girls Said 1

• Bj636, if you both are Not an item, hooked at the hip, then why should it be an issue for her to Be----Talking to 40 year olds.
    She most likely figures that if you are being a straw boss on One end of her life, that 'Deletes me on Facebook' could also be a Commander and Chief problem pattern down a beaten Path with this as well... I can tell.
    You need to talk things out with her and get on the same page. This sounds like it could continue to be a War of the Roses, no happy medium and you always in the dog house with this little pup.
    Good luck. xx

• She won't add me. She was plaining to go on hoilday with me. I said I'm sorry by text. What next ignore her

• This isn't the first time I've mention old guys. She deleted me in the past. I know she ignoring me on purpose. She reads my message on Facebook. I hear she's in hospital. Did input her there

• Perhaps you both are not good for one another... sounds like a problem child pattern that will not stop... now she is in the hospital? Could be something that stirred her up, yes or something else.. Whatever, this doesn't sound healthy. xx

What Guys Said 0