I am Asian and I'm being told that white guys ate crazy about Asian girls yet I never get flirted by them?

Firstly sorry about my English grammar. I've been wondering, why white guys never flirted to me in real life? Well they do flirt with me on sites like Omegle or Chatroulette but not in real life. I have met a bunch of good-looking white guys but they always ignore me without saying anything or even showing interest sign toward me, which really confuses me up until now. I heard that most white guys think that Asian girls are attractive and they would absolutely willing to date one if they are given the opportunity. Not trying to show off, being self-conceited or anything like that but people keep saying that I am an attractive Asian girl (I'm Indonesian with Chinese descent btw). Most white guys I met online also agreed with that term, except the ones in real life. Moreover, I've been interested in dating a white guy for a long time now. I also find it difficult to befriend white guys in real life. If any of you understand the solution to this, do give me an answer. Thank you so much for your concern :) God bless.

*are

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a White guy and Asian girls are fantastic continent of women and if I liked you and got chatting to you and digged your personality, I'd take you out.

Maybe you're extremely attractive and intimidate these men or maybe some of these men are homosexuals, maybe they aren't interested in you for whatever reasons. There is no way of us pin pointing what is happening.

What Guys Said 13

• hi first how old are you? maybe the guys your refering to are just to immature to know that they should treat you like any other girl, or they might be just to lazy to put extra effort into a relationship with someone that has some lanquage issues. I only say that becvause I am in this situation now with a Portugiese girl whos English is terrible lol but she is a sweet girl and we are working on her English . I would sugest that you try extra hard to be outgoing and confident when your around those boys

• That might be true. Thanks for the advice and good luck with helping on your girlfriend's English improvement :)

• European men aren't as overly confident as the Asian stereotype of us likes to think. So if he's european then he might just be shy

• I just knew about that if it wasn't from you. Really useful info, thanks :)

• Just be yourself, race shouldn't be an issue for the right person. And yeah Asians women are attractive too

• Thank you for the encouragement, means a lot :)

• :)... I've been told to my face as I approach for a date that they doesn't like black guys.
      I don't think is the right way to reject someone but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
      But I think to date base on race is a limiting thing to do to find someone great.

• Do you actually live in singapore, or is that just where you're from?

• It's because that's a lie.

Whoops.

• Its just a story I guess

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../800.jpg

• White guys are crazy about HOT Asian girls. So most Asians are no more attractive than anybody else.

• Most guys with each of their different race tend to fall to ANY HOT GIRLS. Not only Asians. Keep in mind of that, buddy.

• Exactly. I dont think like Asian girls are worshipped by guys either. Im already aware of that, dont worry. I just need some clear clarifications regarding my question, that's all. Do not point the obvious.

• 'Dont point out the obvious'. Kind of ironic, but okay. I'll keep that in mind for next time...

• Maybe you are ugly? And they don't like you. And yes Asian are nice but not all

• Probably. I am fully aware that I am an imperfect human being, and I have a low self-esteem. But I was just saying what people said about me.

• Im white and unfortunately I must say I've never been attracted to an Asian girl.

• What's your country?

• White guys only targeting pretty face girls in general whatever race you are.. Yup..

• who told u that i don't find Asian girlz atractiv at all

• My friend did. And this question is aimed for those who has interest on Asian girls or girls who suffer the same issue as me. If you're not one of them then frankly to say, your opinion is not really needed. Thanks.

• What are you?

• Its because Asian girls are hard to read,

• Specific explanation maybe?

• That kinda explains everything. I used to do that most of the time whenever I made an eye contact with a guy cause I get nervous and feel insecure. Do you have any reccomendation about what should be done? :)

• Yes when a good looking guy smiles at you smile back and make eye contact everytime he does, to show your interested:)

What Girls Said 6

• lol You're so like the younger version of me, it's creepy! Even some of the details you mentioned I can relate to!

Well... Singapore is not exactly a great place to meet white guys... There are so few of them from the two times I've been there, but I think Kangy can agree with this. In fact, Asia is not a great place to meet white guys... lol The white guys you see there are mostly tourists, and they're not looking for a genuine relationship. Only fun for a week before they go back to their countries.

Why it's difficult for you to befriend a white guy? I'd say it's because of the cultural differences. My roommate once complained to me that sometimes he finds Asian girls hard to talk to. They don't even keep eye contact when talking (he was talking about japanese girls), so he felt disrespected. So I told him that for the Japanese, eye contact could be seen as a sexual directness when it's between a man and a woman. So they wanted to stay polite and not seem sexually forward. I don't know if you also have this kind of behavior.

I'm Asian myself, living in Germany, and mostly, you just have to be confident and open and not shy to be able to get along and be friends with white people. Not that all white people from all countries are the same, but in general, the western culture is more open and not as "uptight" as the Asian culture, so you're gonna have to learn to be like that, too, if you aren't already. Otherwise, it's the same as befriending other Asians. The humor might be different, when I first arrived in Germany I found it so much easier to get along with other Asians or even middle easterners since they are more similar to us, culture-wise.

I guess if you still live in Asia, it's gonna be hard to have many white friends. You'd have to get out of asia and live in the west. Or try Aussie ;)

Also, DON'T target only while guys, come on. Other races could be hot too ;) I know the beauty standards in Asia is pale skin, but keep an open mind

• I couldn't agree more on your very detailed and clear explanation. I'm glad that we used to be in the same boat so you would understand how I feel lol. In fact, I thank you with all my might for what you've done. It really helps me out a lot for this issue. I definitely will try to follow your advice. Once again, thank you :)

• Oh and about my preference of guy, I'm just really excited and curious about how it feels to date a white guy. And that's it. Doesn't mean I don't fancy guys of other races tho :)

• If they are in singapore
    keep in mind, they could:
    1) already have their white gf in the country
    2) already gave a spouse - Asian.
    3) gay or bi
    4) short term stay
    5) tourist

• Lol ever thought that white guys are just trying to be politically correct in omegle?

• Thanks for the answer. Helps a lot. Oh, and yeah I agree with you about what you think of white guys on omegle lol

• i think they just meant to say *** I find you alright too but you're not my first pref.**** lol

• I've only seen this fascination on the internet, not so much in real life.
    I am sure they are out there just more discrete

• Not to come off as racist. Because that's not my intent at all but j would love to see an Asian woman display romantic interest in black men. More over I'd like it even better if Asian men displayed an interested in black women. So suck of this ever growing trend of "always date the white guy/girl". It seems being black has a very negative stigma attached to it of which we had no doing in. Let me stop before somebody takes this the wrong way...

• Have you approached the ones you are interested in?
    I got flirted at online and also in real life so it is true that some of them do like Asian girls.
    I not sure about the crazy level though :D

• That's one of the issues. I have no idea how to approach white guys either as I'm also used with the term of "guy strikes first". I need to learn a lot from you if you're willing to help me :)

• I dont dare to approach guys. They are the ones who flirted with me first.
      But u have to know guys are scared of rejection including the ones u like so u have to give some obvious hints like smiling at them

• there are like zero white guys in singapore.
    i go there every summer