31. goodlooking single guy... should I go to engineering school for another 3-4 years or keep working and settle down. do you think MID 30s but a?

six figure income is worth the sacrifice or am i about to break into the old guy category and i should keep working and settle down asap? mind you i have this option because i have no bondage to anyone. its for double the salary. id like to provide a better lifestyle for my parents when they retire in a few years and my future family.

but i would have to move away. i can't make my mind up and i do not want to regret making this life changing decision~! yes i dont wanna get too old and be irrelevant in the dating scene. =( have in mind id always prefer to date women in their mid to late 20s. thnks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for it. You have extremely good intentions behind the decision, and you have no bonds that would be upset by this at this time. You never know, you may fond that someone in your new place. You shouldn't make decisions based on what ifs, only the benefits, though keeping note of the con's is good.

• thank you=) yes i realized i can make a huge difference in my loved ones lives with this choice. it just means being isolated for 3 years... but i think i can do it. apparently 80 percent of the student it the program drops out and fails.

What Girls Said 1

• No go to the school!
    If not you may regret it... and you can afford so much more your future family :)

• in terms of numbers it totally makes sense. i know right? 25 plus years of work life left in me. thnkx=)

What Guys Said 3

• i say nothing wrong with it

• 90 percent sure i will be thnx

• I would go to school while you're young so you reap the benefits when you're older

• thanks for the suggestion. that was the issue, me in my head feeling kinda getting older.

• i would like to know what being good looking has to do with engineering school lmao!
    you're such an idiot

• if you're not a dumb fuk and realise good looks gives you an edge in dating, youd easily see the relevance. if you're fugly and old, i m sure its worse than good looking with everything else going for him but he's a bit older. you're a bi t ch. insecure people are more likely settle or even settle down early for security than people who have great qualities people want in their partner. you sound like ur a loser in real life the way you talk.