Why does every one make sound like I do not deserve to have the girl of my dreams?

every one give me bs about wanting a younger girl and ever one make it sound i should not deserve the type of girl i want

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it. you suggest people are telling you, you can't have the girl of your dreams but it doesn't sound like there is a specific girl in mind. It sounds like the girl of your dreams is just some vague age range.

you need to find a girl who fits you, suits you, etc, etc... the girl of your dreams isn't a certain age. she isn't a certain hair color. the girl of your dreams is a very specific person who it seems you haven't met yet.

so people shouldn't tell you, you can't have the girl of your dreams. however, you should try and re-focus the idea of your "dream girl" to focus in on more concrete needs in a relationship and not simply an age

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Its not a deserve or not deserve, its about who fits right with you. You WANT a younger girl, you say. How young? Under 18? Stay away. Mid 20s? How serious is she? Many though not all women in their twenties have no idea what they want from a man. Don't be played for a fool, and don't be a fool with an underage girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • i was thinking 23 to 28

• Not all girls in their 30s are unwilling to have families, but you just have to find a girl that fits you, your personality and what you have to offer, regardless of age. If you find one in your desired range that is willing to go the road with you, have at it, but don't sell yourself short. Don't exclude women simply because they're 29 or whatever.

• i tend to be very quiet and very shy i don't do well in crowds i get petrified

• How young are we talking about? If you want an eighteen year old virgin then yes you don't deserve her. You did what you had to do in your youth. Don't try to take that from someone.

2|0
    0|0
  • You will not get a model looking girl except maybe in your dreams. Harsh but true. Your overweight, unattractive and over 30 it really is time for you to settle with what you can get and be grateful. Noone deserves anything they dont work for.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's young enough to be your child, you don't need to be messing with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want a younger girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • who i an attracted to

• Show All
    • the biggest reason is girls my own age don't want to have more kids or they feel the all guy are just trying to use them i dont need to deal with that

• I wouldn't focus on the age. More on the person. By cutting all girls your age you're shorting your options.

What Guys Said 6

• We all deserve something, it can be good or bad, that depends on each person, but what you deserve is not gonna be handed to you in a silver plate, you gotta get your ass dirty and go for it.
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, then you won't get anything at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • People don't deserve anything. If you can get your dream girl then that's great news. If you can't then you may have to settle.

2|1
    0|0
  • People deserve what they deserve. What you want may be beyond what you deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • get a mail order bride, problem solved!

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to your absolute best, to be the man of someone's dreams, to want the same in a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol are you're joking? you are fat. what else is there to say?
    lets keep it real, you really think a 23 yo will want an old fat looser that seems like a creap going after kids? i highly doubt it! get real man and save some money for hookers!!

0|0
    0|0