Why are guys to shy to ask girls out?

boys seem to shy about this

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shy, not gonna lie. I hate failure, I really hate it due to past experiences, and I think getting rejected it's a failure (when it's not really a failure though), so I get shy when I have to ask because of this.
    I will take her rejection too personal, instead of thinking that it's just because she may have a boyfriend, doesn't feel ready for a relationship right now, or she just simply doesn't feel attracted to me, I will think that I failed at that.
    I'm trying to get over this, but it's not easy given how stubborn I am xD

What Guys Said 16

• lack of experience? I guess.

• Well we dont like the rejection. We dont like looking likesome girls are really mean, some girls feel the need to reject a guy because their friends dont approve

• Fear of rejection followed by the awkwardness of having to see the girl after being rejected.

• its for a lot of the same reasons why girls don't ask guys out. Shyness, fear of rejection, self confidence issues, etc. If boys seem shy about it, trust me, women are doubly shy about it

• low self esteem, lack of exp, fear of rejection, etc. etc.

• Same reason why girls are too shy to ask guys out?

• Maybe they don't think it's worth the bother?

• Don't want to get rejected, or look stupid, or seem creepy, or be humiliated etc etc

• Fear of being rejected

• we all guys hate the rejection, & ofcourse personality, we don't want to loose our personality being the rejection.

• Why are girls too shy to ask guys out? It's the same reason.

• I'm not good looking and I don't like rejection

• Because I am not a hot guy lol.

• Because when a shy guy hears a woman say "that guy was a creep" a shy guy thinks "I don't want to be ridiculed and called a creep" so they protect themselves from being humiliated and just go on.

• because some girls are bitches and reject guys rudely for no reason

• that is solo true!!!

• yeah it sucks because it discourageous us from asking girls out in the future. girls should really think about how their shitty behavious affects people

• The same reasons that you girls are also shy about it ;)

What Girls Said 2