Is it ok to let girl I like catch me staring?

Ok so there is this girl I like in my class, I let her catch me starting a few times and she flips her hair when she notices me (she looks at me then looks forward and flips her hair). I plan on doing it a few more times to make sure I am getting the go ahead, i'm interested response. I find she often turns around to talk to her friend who sits behind her, but she turns towards the way I am sitting (to her left) and she stops on me, then talks to her friend about whatever they are talking about then looks at me again, and goes on (I am pretty sure they are not talking about me...). her friend also started talking to me randomly. She also occasionally randomly talks to me across the room when we are allowed to "talk". Also could this be her friend who likes me and she is just doing a hair flip to see if I am interested in her friend and not her? Thanks!

As for her friend and the hair flip? What does the hair flip and her friend talking to me randomly mean? (She knows I like her, one of our mutual friends i told I like her told her). around the time the mutual friend told her she aid to me on the bus "there is this really cute guy I know who I would date but I wished he got to know me first". and we have never spoke of any other guys before and it was out of the blue? Advice on how to proceed guys? Thanks :)!

Most Helpful Girl

• That means she's super open to talking to you she wants you to make a clear indication that you want to talk to her too just get to know her!(:

• So yesterday she randomly followed me on Twitter and favorited a few of my tweets. I followed her back. Would it be creepy to direct message her? Any suggestions on this and what else to do? Thanks!

• Nah that's not creepy just a simple hey will do

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah it's okay.. She will most likely be flattered

• So long as you're not being creepy about it

• Make sure she will know it her you are staring at and the the person next to her.

• I think it is a good idea to have her catch you staring but when she does maybe smile or something to show your interested. But don't stare to much because then it maybe creepy.

What Guys Said 0