Is he metro sexual or what?

So I'm going on a date with this guy I met on tinder and our date is in 2 days but we've been taking for a week and I've notice some things. I have a boy friend that is gay and he is convinced that this guy is gay but I think he is only metrosexual.

He likes to dress up nicely, like in suits, even if it's not a special occasion.
He told me he wears his sisters boots (no idea if they're "girly" boots or not)
And there's just a few other things here and there.

What's your opinion? I have no problem with this I am pretty open since I am bi myself, have friends who are gay, bi, transgendered etc.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are weird like that and it just means they've got some affectation with regards to their attire but it doesn't mean they're gay or even bi. There was a dude at the climbing gym I used to go to who'd wear women's gym wear, he dressed like something from a Jane Fonda video, he was totally straight though.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty sure most guys on tinder setting up dates with girls are not gay. Bi, maybe, not gay. Probably not bi, given how they could probably have sex 100 times from grinder or grindr or whatever for every one time they'd get laid via tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some straight men know how to dress well ;)

Although I don't get wearing his sister's boots, buy your own chukkas, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am pretty sure he's just metrosexual.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• I dated a metrosexual, he was my first bf but I kinda already knew he was a metrosexual. He would always talk like a women would, was always talking trash about what other women wore, made me change , as well as the way he carried himself. And several people asked him if he was gay but he said he wasn't. But those little hints help me come to the conclusion, that he was always a little feminine. That's just the way some guys. Doesn't necessarily means he's gay but that could be the case

0|0
    0|1