Is he considered loyal or a cheater?

Would this guy be considered a cheater? Okay so he had a gf and while he was dating her, he was hanging with one of his friends who was a girl and he went to hug her but she kissed him before his girlfriend showed up. He told his girlfriend what happened but she left him then tried to get him back. Is he considered a cheater or loyal?

• Cheater
  • Loyal

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what his intention was with the hug and if he returned the kiss. If is was only a friendly hug, if she's the one who kissed him? Then I would say no, plus he told his girlfriend about it.
    But, if the hug was more intimate and if he kissed her back... then cheater

What Guys Said 4

• there's nothing he could do about it tbh :/ If he straight up told his girlfriend then he knows its wrong but it just happened. He seems like a cool and loyal guy.

• maybe he's a loyal cheater

• At that age, it really doesn't matter.

• why give people the benefit of the doubt?

What Girls Said 4

• It could be both. It depends on how he feels about the other girl. If nothing and he didn't want that to happen, and since he told her I would consider him to be loyal. But if none of that is true, most likely a cheater. Also, if he knew she liked him then he should've stayed away.

• since he told his gf then he's loyal

• Did he kiss her back? I would say loyal since he told his girlfriend straight up and didn't try to hide it like a cheater would

• it depends on his relationship with the girl who is a "friend"