Has anyone actually had any success with online dating?

Just curious how well it works for others who have given it a try. I am open to trying it out

• Yes i met my gf/bf on there
  • Yes i found a hookup on there
  • No luck at all
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend online. So far we're great, it has only been 3.5 months though.

What Girls Said 5

• In the last few years, I've gone out with probably close to 35 guys (mostly from OK Cupid). Most were just a date or twoi, some lasted a couple months, and couple that went on for longer. Eventually, everything just ends up fizzling out. The second longest lasting relationship I've had post divorce was someone I met on online, but that didn't last, so back to OKC,

Bottom Line: mixed results but no real complaints

• My sister met the love of her life on okcupid. They've been together for over a year.

• I have never tried

• Non hahaha

• I met an ex bf on there but he was a sleaze with a bad record and i dumped him

What Guys Said 6

• If I define success as getting dates, then no.

If success is defined simply by getting profile views , yes.

• Online dating is slightly better than bar hopping in that you don't have to leave home in order to still wind up alone.

• Nope, I've had more luck walking down the street in a day than a year of online dating. Go outside more, and be more outgoing. It's really the best way to find someone.

I no longer Internet date, I find it does more harm than good for me.

• I gave up on it. I realized I didn't want to meet the future Mrs. JSmuve on-line.

• LOOKEN FOR ONE ATM!

• @Keyspirits Hit the gym probably better chance there bro

• @Keyspirits Life is about confidence online more guys have balls so you have to compete more. Just get out there workout so you feel good and look good and it will get easier man. Online dating is crap

• Im sure uu know that it's easier to talk to cuties online whien in the real world, they get creeped/freaked out easily. U don't wanna startle them. Gotta becareful with words u say cuz it's different from the online world cuz it's more accepting on here.

• Online dating is shitty for men. Way more men than women so women become super pickey and go for all the wrong stuff.
    Most guys who do well just play the women and by the time they find out... well your still at home clicking away wondering what the hell is wrong with you. Women also become super rude and inconsiderate because of the ego trip of 30 guys message them a day, forgetting that the best men give up on online dating quickly, and rejoin reality.
    The worst is Plenty Of Freaks.