He used me and now I don't know how to deal with this angry inside me?

I should have known better, I didn't see the signs or I was so trusting and blinded with love that I missed the red flags. Thinking back there were hundreds. I haven't had much sexual experience and me and this dude clicked, we started dating and I became his girlfriend. Then I found out he was a player, a liar and simply just sleeping with me. This shit hurts and I don't know how to deal with it. I have deleted everything of him and changed my number. How do I deal with this anger inside me? I also feel humilliated and pathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not spend one more minute thinking about the ass. Concentrate on yourself and once you feel fabulous again get back out there and try again. Thus was a learning experience so do not let this be a barrier to finding a real man because of the antics of a boy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Keep your mind busy with another thing. Distract your mind with other things, sport, tv, dance, hang out with friends, etc.

• i feel for you, i am sorry. try to find a new hobby.