Does a guy have a right to be mad a women in general for their dumb games they play?

Now I know not every girl is flaky and plays games with a guys head, but it gets harder and harder to not think this way about each and every girl I see everyday. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Truthfully I would say no. That's what separates guys who are good with girls from guys that are not. Guys who are good with girls have fun and see their games as fun ways to play their own guy games (its where negging originated from) done in fun ways, it becomes challenging, exciting and fun. Also a social guy who was blessed with an awesome social childhood (not me) knows how to play games with people in general. Its fun for them. But me, personally, I find it frustrating because I am not good with these things, and lost girls due to it. I just never learnt or experienced the rules of dating and social interactions.

What Girls Said 2

• stop hating everyone

• Sure, just as much as a women has a right to be mad at games guys play. It'd be nice if everyone just said what they mean, but communication if often not good so it gets worse. We all need to communicate better.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree its so annoying. I've had girls do shit tests on me, it just put me off them. Like, why do it? its just childish

• NAWALT

NAWALT

NAWALT