Is it a bad idea to pursue being on this dating show I randomly applied for?

I randomly applied for 'Dating Naked' because it took like two minutes and I figured I had nothing better to do, but the casting people called me today and want me to send them an application. I still have to go through a few steps, but I don't know if it is a bad idea to pursue this anyway. I mean, it's not the worst thing in the world. Look at all the overt sex scandals people recover from, and this is just people basically seeing me without my shirt on since they blur out our private area. Anyway, is this a bad idea if I intend to have a public image at some point? It would be nice to meet someone I wouldn't have otherwise met though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You actually believe a show on tv will help you find a date? Dude, it's all fake. It's TV.

What Girls Said 1

• If you intend to have a public image one day, this is not a good idea.

• Bill Clinton is beloved despite everyone knowing his dirt

and everyone can see naked pictures of oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence

• Haha, Bill Clinton is fricking idiot and people from Europe think he is pathetic.

Those were Jennifer Lawrences private pictures that someone stole and put up online. She has declared many times that it was wrong, its illegal and it is his own business. She did not want those people to be out for everyone to see.

You on the other hand are signing up for one of the most ridiculous reality TV show out there. Willingly. Everyone is going to see you naked in TV trying to get a dating partner. Most viewers look at tge show because its so stupid

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I wouldn't do it but I'm not you.