Below average looking guy with lots of money or very attractive guy with little money?

Assume that both have the same (great) personality and that they both treat you well. Which would you choose, if given the option?

Guy 1: Below average looking, but not hideous. Financially stable and easily has enough money to support you both. Can buy you whatever you need/want, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Guy 2: Very attractive/sexy. You are very attracted to him and you are wet at the thought of him (lol). Menial job. Just barely able to support himself.

• Guy 1: Below average looking guy with lots of money
  • Guy 2: Very attractive guy with little money
If you're about to comment something about personality, feel free to actually read the question.. Or kill yourself. Whichever feels right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. I want a guy I'm attracted to and who has ambition to have a good career and at same time isn't lazy. I don't care if he has money or not. What matters is that he has goals in life and want a better life like me. I grew up poor and don't want to live like that someday so I need a partner who can share the same ideals. If I had to choose out of the options it would be B but life isn't black & white like that.

What Girls Said 8

• As long as I don't have to pay for him all the time, the second one.

• Personality. I'm dating a guy with the attractiveness of guy 1 and the bank account of guy 2, but I love him for who he is. That's why we'll last :) Guy 1's money will be there for a while, and Guy 2's looks will fade. I'll keep my guy, please and thank you ;)

xx

• I would honestly date both lol

• Personality.

• the second one, mainly coz I wouldn't want them to think that I am with them for the money, and I would rather go out with someone that I am also attracted to sexually

• Neither. Very attractive men have a tendency to make babies. But unattractive guys are hard to enjoy sex with. There needs to be a balance.

• I'm picturing guy 2 as a deadbeat dad who lives off of woman after woman.

• How can I choose? You haven't told me who has the biggest dick.

• Same size dick. Whichever size you prefer, hahaha.

• I'd go for the guy I was attracted to, I don't find money attractive, it can't go down on me or cook me breakfast, or phone in sick for me at work.

• i prefer guy 1... guy 2 can be a pussy magnet.. and i want to be the only one!

What Guys Said 1

• You're not getting that most girls are not as obsessed with looks and money as you seem to think, are you?

• Where do you live?

• Like that's relevant... Earth.