Does a woman's taste in music make her more or less attractive?

I like bands. I listen to Green Day, Blink-182, The All American Rejects, All Time Low, Paramore... And I hate hip-hop, pop, R&B... They only sing about sex and stupid stuff.. Does a womans taste in music, make her more or less attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• 50-50 if they listen to certain bands they generally act a certain way making me see them as less attractive. But there are a lot of factors that make you guys more or less attractive, I had a girl who everyone thought was a 10/10 and I found no interest in her and didn't think she was very attractive because of how rude she was. Then there are some who may not be considered very attractive that I find take my breath away everytime I see them. It's very much a matter of opinion. but yes in a way music does effect that choice.

What Guys Said 5

• Music has no bearing on attractiveness. It may make me more or less able to relate to you though. For example, I'd you like Taylor Swift I'd think you had awful taste in music and I wouldn't be able to relate to you on subjects of music... because Taylor Swift sucks.

• No it doesn't it would be a pity if she didn't like my music but I guess we could allwas find music to listen to together.

• Well no girl ever likes thrash metal or classic metal except for maybe some gross emo girls, and even then they probably know like two songs.

So I'm used to nobody i know listening to the same musi that I mostly listen to. Of course I listen to a few classic and modern rock bands that are pretty well known, but the vast majority of girls I know just like fucking pop.

• Depends on genre of music

• it wouldn't be bad thing. but similar music tastes is a big plus for me!!
    what are we suposed to hear when we are together? hehe

What Girls Said 0