Would you date people that are popular or not popular?

people that are popular in school, or not very popular people?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't have to be "popular" but they should at least have some sort of friend group, somebody with absolutely no friends is kind of a red flag. Other than that it doesn't really matter, popularity is pretty subjective.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Whatever, if she's good people, she's good people. And in retrospect, nothing about high school, especially socially, matters as an adult. So I wouldn't let teenage popularity dictate anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whether or not they're popular is entirely irrelevant
    what matters is that I find them to be a cool person. ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • i would experience the best of both worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • High School popularity doesn't really correlate to popularity at my age range, but I don't care either way.

I just want her to be happy and to have some kind of friends, because it's good for her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once you leave school you realize all this posturing doesn't matter one tiny bit. I'd date who I liked and was compatible with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date someone that cared about being popular or unpopular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like very popular people

0|0
    0|0
  • Popularity is the last thing I look at when deciding whether or not I want to date a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally the ones you want to date are the popular ones. Some sad lonely kids end up being Taylro Swift tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care if they are popular or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make a difference if they're hot or a nice person

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be a high school thing, because I don't care about silly shit like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It doesn't matter but the non popular guys were not nearly as much as aholes as the popular guys. I didn't date in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you still in high school?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date whoever has the best personality. Doesn't really matter to me how popular they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to be with people who shy away from limelight

0|0
    0|0
  • Not popular have more substance and less ego

0|0
    0|0
  • if you still care about "popularity" you're probably in middle school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about popularity..

0|0
    0|0