Do people judge you based on who you date?

Race wise? Im sorry, i swear im not a troll. Its just i wonder cause it seems when white girls date black guys, people are all like "oh yeah she's a slut" or theyre seen as white trash or something.
Its it the same for all races?
what are you seen as if you're white and date and Asian guy?

ok so im not worried about the opinions of others (but thanks anyway for the nice comments:-D <3) im just wondering, what IS the opinion? do people think less of her? or him?

Most Helpful Guy

• it does happen. in my high school these 2 freshman got judged and criticized a lot because it was a white male black female couple.

in your description though, a white female and Asian male couple is slowly growing.

• what do you mean slowly growing? like here's a slowly growing population or a slowly growing criticism?

• its becoming more and more acceptable and the statistics of that pair of couple is on the rise.

What Guys Said 5

• sure some misinformed shallow people will judge you based purely on who you date. but frankly you shouldn't concern yourself with those people at all

• No probably not only a racist would do that, but based off other qualities of who you date there are some people who will judge you.

• People make judgments all of the time. Whether or not they're actively judgmental, that's another story.

I never dated with anyone and received overt judgment for it, no. If I did, I genuinely wouldn't care.

• People judge you based on everything you do. Just gotta get over it.

• Only closed minded idiots do that. You shouldn't really waste your thoughts on such people. If you like someone, who cares about the race. But to answer your question, I've never heard bad things about white girls dating Asian guys, I don't think there's any stereotype about it.

What Girls Said 2

• People literally judge each other for everything! And this really shouldn't bother you, its 2015 if anyone can't accept humans dating other humans regardless of their skin color, they are closed minded ignorant people, and you shouldn't care what they think anyways

• These people are simply idiots, i think everyone should be able to date whoever they want, if you love the guy who cares if he's black or even asian? That doesn't change anything