Why is he only happy when he's alone with me, any other time he's in a very bad mood?

So when we hangout and we don't get alone time between the two of us, he says the day sucks and he goes into a bad mood.
But when we go to his house, cuddle watch movies together and start touching each other, it's one of those amazing days to him.
Im starting to feel like he only wants to get me alone, he never likes spending time with my family or his but he does it anyways to make me happy then complains that we never have enough alone time and gets into a bad attitude, giving me the silent treatments sometimes.
I feel like if there's never any sensual touching, he gets into this bad mood. I want to be able to be with him and not feel like he only wants me for the touching. I'm a virgin and I feel like he's doing all this just to get me into bed. Then when I try to explain something similar to what I'm explaining now, he makes me feel guilty and he gives me silent treatment for speaking my feelings. It's hurting me.
Should I tell him how I feel or would it hurt him? How do I even bring this up?
Why does he do this?
Should I call him out on his shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it necessarily means he's just trying to get to sex as quickly as possible, I think it's quite understandable that he might want to spend time with just you. Being silent towards you isn't constructive though, I think he needs to communicate better to you regarding this, but I think it's quite understandable wanting to be with you (and no one else) and while he probably does want to have sex (at some stage anyway) he probably does enjoy touching in itself.

• You should tell him this is hurting you though if you feel he's being inconsiderate or focusing too much on your body, hopefully he'll want to do something about it.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 3

• it sounds like he just loves spending intimate time with you. doesn't necessarily mean its leading to sex, but maybe he just enjoys the moments that all come before sex.

• Yeah he's said that before but it's so frequent I feel like he doesn't like do do anything other than that. When we go to dinner and a movie, no alone time... The day sucked for him, I say I had a great time.. he said it was okay.

• maybe he just wants you. it should be taken as a compliment. I get stressed out in social situations and would rather just skip all the stuff and cuddle and things. if he hasn't pushed you to sex or seem annoyed its not leading to sex then that is probably not his intention.

• Maybe he just want to have time with you ( just both of you ) some people don't feel comfortable being surrounded by other people.. they just want the one they really love with them and nobody else but I think you should tell him about what you feel If he truly loves you, he will understand I guess

What Girls Said 2

• He's being a jerk. Call him out.

• He's manipulative. You know what he's up to so why don't you just stop spending time with him alone? Go as far as to not spend anymore time with him at all if he's going to be like that.