Im worried because of past relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 months now. However, because of a past relationship and some insecurity, im worried he will lose interest like my last guy did. My ex wasn't a great person and my new boyfriend is wonderful, he does a lot for me like visiting when im sick and doing his best to make me know im beautiful. He says he wants to date for as long as possible and overall I feel great about him. We were good friends for about a year or two before we started dating. But im just worried because I can't shake the thoughts that it'll all go away and he won't be interested soon. Do know I am aware people change and time has a way of changing things eventually and I know that, but I can't help but worry about the near future when there aren't any signs of anything being wrong at the moment and instead of that logic calming me, it makes me feel handcuffed and because not even logic makes me feel better.
I've been trying to boost my confidence, because I know that is the problem and he can't raise my confidence for me. Is there any way I can leave these toxic thoughts behind so I don't worry and I can be happier? Or anything I can say to myself to work on my self esteem? Thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Enjoy it while it lasts. Chances are he could get bored and go. But if he's a good person who won't leave without good reason.