Is this bad? I have a bf and just found out someone else likes me and I am attracted to them too?

I have a bf and I love him lots! and would never cheat on him! or anyone! I was served in a shop the other day by this guy my age and I thought he was rather gd looking, he is quite nice to me, we text now and he said that he thinks I am beautiful and he really likes me, I think he is gd looking and would probably go out with him in the future some time if my relationship with my bf I am with atm doesn't work out, am I a bad person for finding another guy attractive when I already have a bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're young. that is bound to happen more than once. and even when you're grown up its still bound to happen. it all comes down to your actions which make you a bad person or not.

• wow that guy texting you is a fucking fiend though i might add.

• I know! I read it like right after I made that remark :D hahaa.

• lol aha

What Guys Said 6

• You need to cut things off with shop-boy. It's understandable but it's still cheating.

• Emotionally connecting with another guy over texts behind your boufriebds back it's cheating lol...

• how am I flirting?

• You are texted a guy who you are attracted too and want to date? That's flirting

• you can like another person.. you can desire too.. it is normal but if you move.. or act like inviting him.. that mean you are cheating.. and this is wrong no matter how old are you..

• ok then thank you. this guy is getting really pushy so I told my bf and he said that if this guy doesn't leave me alone then he will deal with him himself. because I have said to the guy that I can't talk with him anymore because it doesn't feel right and I don't really want to and he is being too pushy because he keeps saying 'when are you going to break up with ur bf then? u will be so much happier with me, u don't love that guy, I won't have to wait for long because u will break up with him pretty soon im sure'

• It is because you are under 18 and hormonal adventurism.

• Actions and intentions are much different. There also is a difference in moral decisions depending on the seriousness of a relationship.

• You're already cheating like that ( texting someone else behind your bf's back ) maybe cause you're still young but you have to choose one of them and let the other one go

• I think the boy I am with now is just using me for sex :/ please can u make ur self un anonymous so I can pm with u?

• U didn't even mention that in ur question

What Girls Said 2

• There will be attractive guys that you'll come across with, it's inevitable. But it almost sounds like you're leading the other guy on in a way, even though you say you won't cheat.

• could u pls explain how I am leading the other guy on?

• not really because I have been told he is a player

• Is that your reason to not see him as a potential date? That he's a player, not that you're taken?

• What no? That's completely normal.