Picky eaters? That bad?

How do you feel about a girl who is a picky eater? Is it really that bad? I'm an extremely picky eater, always have been. I can barely name 10 things that I really enjoy, and any ethnic restaurants are a nightmare for me since all I really order at restaurants are burgers. I hate all vegetables too.

People think that I'm trying to stay skinny when I don't order much but it's really because I don't like the food. I don't like rice, chicken, pork etc. No seafood, (even though I'm half Japanese). And when I do order burgers it's always just cheese, meat, and bun.

I know guys always say they like a girl who can eat a lot, or that's it attractive for a girl to eat everything and anything. I've had guys think I'm weird or high maintence when I say I don't want to go get Mexican food or sushi. I can eat at McDonald's just fine though lol. I honestly just don't like the food. Is it really that big of a deal? I've had so many awkward moments when I stay somewhere for dinner and I try to eat as much as I can get down, but people always feel bad for me or get offended.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't going It's a big deal. I'm not QUITE as picky as you but I'm quite picky as well

What Guys Said 2

• It's something that can be worked. As you said, it can be awkward sometimes, but there's always a way to... cover it maybe. It's not such a big deal. I also don't like fome kinds of food (like seafood) and would never eat them.

• I don't care as long as it doesn't prevent me from heading down the places I want. She can eat alone.

• Would you mind if she came with you to eat but didn't order much or nothing besides something to drink?

• That's fine. I am not one to think it's awkward even if it is a crab shack.

What Girls Said 3

• I got hips, thighs, and I don't discriminate against no piesssss.

• I think it's always some kind of annoying behavior when it's really extreme.

• I agree but at the same time I can't force myself to like certain food.

• No, that wouldn't be good either but maybe you could regularly try out new things without having prejudices if you want to change something. Prepare it differently. Add a little bit of veggies into your regular dish and see what happens. I think you're missing out on good stuff!

• lol guys never say that they like a girl who eats a lot. guys complain a lot when girls eat mutch, and when they eat to little. im sorry but i can't name one thing guys dont complain about..

• That's true. But I've definitely had guys say "you should eat more" or "you're skinny already you don't need to eat like that". It's really annoying.

• maybee you should try to at least eat some more. maybee. you have to do what you feel would be the best. ignore the haters girl