There Isn't Really A Question. I Just Want Some Tips. (For Anyone With Good Advice) :) ?

So, My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months. I just want to be the best girlfriend possible. I need tips on what makes a guy feel special, and even more attracted to his girl. I want to know all guy's secrets on what they really aren't telling girls. If you don't want me to know who's telling, then make it anonymous. But don't be afraid to speak out. Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest. Be friendly. IF something is bothering you, let us know in a mature way. Understand that not everything is about you... what I mean about that is if he says "I want to go hang out by myself for a bit" that doesn't mean he doesn't want YOU, just that he wants to be with HIM

What Guys Said 4

• continuing to be yourself will get you further than trying to follow a set of guidelines.

• Biggest thing with most guys is that we don't know how to communicate with things that bother us or with things that we want. Giving him the environment where he feels comfortable to speak and share and it will really help him with that. Otherwise, from my experience, be loving and nice when he is around and be loving and nice when he's not. Everyone needs their alone time, family time, friend time, all of that. So make sure he knows you're happy for him (and are willing to not text for awhile) to have that and that you're there when ever he gets back. He will always have you in his mind if you do, and it will always put him in a rush to see you.

• Don't send nudes
    Don't have sex until you've been together at least a year

• "I want to know all guy's secrets on what they really aren't telling girls.", scratch behind the ears; it feels great.

• Umm, It Wasn't Meant That Way. I Would Just Like To Know. Guys Never Communicate With Girls Like They Should. They Hold Everything In. You Guys Know Us (A Little Too Well If You Ask me). But We Don't Know You.

• Maybe its because guys are just neutral A LOT more than you seem to think. Feelings aren't as complex when you're an average guy.

• Well it beats "Be a decent fucking person." no?

What Girls Said 1

• If you have been together 8 months, I suspect you already know more "secrets of being a good girlfriend" then you know you do. Keep doing what you are doing, seems to be working ;)