Should I tell a girl I am dating that I am dating other girls?

It hasn't come up yet, but I feel some girl is going to ask if I am dating other girls. If so, should I tell her that I am dating other girls? I am sure she'll ask where she is in that list. I'd naturally say she's my #1 girl, and we become exclusive, she's my only girl ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you're not exclusive so it's not like you're going behind her back but I think you shouldn't wait for her to ask. If she's thinking about it already, she might be building something up. And ask if you'd even tell her unless she asked. Women get angrier when they have to learn things themselves than having the guy tell them.

What Girls Said 5

• You should tell her, I'd want to know. You made no commitment but I know I've never dated multiple people at the same time, it wouldn't feel right and I'm sure other women feel that way. It's better to just say it.

• I figure when she asks

• If she think dating is an exclusive thing she might not ask at all.

• You should tell those girls that they are all dating a complete pig.

• A pig? We're not boyfriend/girlfriend..

• That she is dating other guys.

• That's fine, I have no problem with it. I asked how they were going and she said, "they suck"

• if you are any kind of human being, you'd tell her asshole! she has a right to know!

• Which her? There's a few...

• Well hello there manwhore. Ladies, dont waste your time advising this disaster of nature. And to you, i would say when do you plan on growing balls? Dicks grow on boys its only when they learn how to use them with maturity they become men. Grow the eff up and gtfo.
    Have a great day x

• I would tell her you're not being exclusive but don't say that number 1 bullshit. You just sound like a pathetic fuck boy.

• Okay, I'll keep the #1 stuff off, thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• tell her if she asks but don't openly tell her. that kind of information only serves to hurt women, unless she is doing the same thing then its all fair game lol.

• I say you volunteer the information ASAP.
    They can decide whether or not to carry on with this. If you tell them later and they bounce, you'll have just wasted a bunch of time.