Should I date a guy my friend likes?

I know it just sounds mean but we have a connection I haven't experienced with anyone else. Plus he's adorable and sweet... Ahh but it's my girl friend. If she dated him I would be fine with it, but I don't know if she would like it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her. Honestly, there's no way to know without asking her if it would be okay. Let her know that you don't want this to affect your friendship, but you really like this guy, and you just want to test the waters with him and see how it goes.

• I should but she might say one thing and feel another. The mind and heart can be two different creatures. :

• Very poetic, but if she says that she's fine, you have to assume that she's fine. She can't hold something against you if she told you to go for it. However, make it clear to her that if she's uncomfortable with it, you'll figure it out with the guy.

• U mock me lol. That's true though. He doesn't know I like him, so I still can ask her first.