What to do if your fat and ugly?

Other guys are like this and can get a girl how come I can't.

That's me in the profile pic

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop thinking you're fat and ugly. Have confidence. Forget about people labeling you or rejecting you.

What Girls Said 9

• If you feel that way, try to get a nice haircut (look online/ask hair dresser), pick the hair between your eyebrows if needed, remove hair on upperbody front and back (if there are any), get some new clothes (it doesn't cost a lot with a white tshirt and on most people it looks really good whith that and a pair of blue jeans).
    also try to hit the gym a couple of times a week or do some sport you like. these little things can make a not so verry attractive guy attractive.
    Google and YouTube how to turn your fat into muscles (incl. what to eat). remember losing weight/building muscles are not just something to do to look better, it's good for your HEALTH :)

• I already work out

• that's good! :)
      then try these other things :)

• Saw your profile picture, you look good :)
      keep going and do some more chest and ab exercises. your arms and shoulders looks good :)
      don't know about your lower body but don't forget your but ;)

• As long as you are comfortable in your own body, you'll get somewhere... If you are fat and ugly and not satisfied, then lose weight, as ugly you can only change if you have a lot of money for surgeries, and even then, you could possibly end up looking worse... so if you're not happy the way you are, losing weight is the best way to go. And yes, having a decent body will make you more confident in life in general, even if you are ugly. Good confidence, charisma, and a charming personality can make any ugly person very attractive!

• Lose weight ina methodical way.

• You should take this personality test. I'm curious what it will say about you. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/indicate.html

• If that's you in your avi then you aren't fat or ugly. I declare you a fisher of compliments ;)

• Maybe it's your attitude/personality

• Not likely people say how nice I am I'm very polite I hold doors for people and go out of my way to help in any other way if I see they need it

• Maybe you are just TOO nice lol

• There's nothing I can do about that but I also been told on here I have really low self-esteem which again not much I can do about

• Lose weight, because then you're only ugly.

• Ugly is an opinion and therefore is different for each individual. So although you may think you are ugly in another persons eyes you could be beautiful (or if that isn't quite the word, handsome). For being fat you could work out just a little each day and add more work the next day in your workout. If it isn't a exercise problem it could be a diet problem, find this stupid, but my mom took wheat out of her diet and she dropped quite a few pounds. Sleep + stress: also could be a cause to gain weight, if you don't get enough sleep or have too much stress you could gain weight. :) Hope that helped some.

• Not sure if its different for every girl because I'm 23 and the only girlfriend I had was strung out and cheated on me

• That would have been the girls problem not anything to do with you. If she cheated on you it's because she is one of those idiotic people who have no feelings. But, every girl is different; that one was an idiot, some more girls are idiots, but some are really nice. You just have to wait for the nicer ones to come along and get to know them.

• You have serious self esteem issues. The questions you post all reveal the same theme ; Am I not good looking enough and why can't I get a girlfriend. You'd be wise to seek out a therapist to help you u derstanding why your self esteem is so low.

The answer to your question - you eat right and exercise, and beauty is subjective.

• Its easy to figure out why my self esteem is low growing up from family members to people at school to people in the street getting called ugly, repulsive, you'll never get a girlfriend, not even a desperate girl would go for you

• Then you have 1/2 the problem solved, the other 1/2 is learning coping skills to not allow those things to damage you anymore. Yes those are horrible cruel words but they are in the past, and you have to decide whether you define yourself or others define you.

What Guys Said 20

• 7|2
    • Personality and confidence is really important though. My cousin is quite big and although his longterm girl is bigger too she is very very pretty. Their relationship works because their personalities mesh so well. Girls are magical. They can like almost anything. People talk about a "face only a mother could love" and that mother would love eternally and sacrifice for that kid

• im stealing this pic man ^^

• I workout im 5'8 153 pounds

• You keep comparing yourself to other and complaining about superficial things. The reason heavier people can get a girl and you can't os because they realize its not all about looks, its about the person you are that's what they work on, you keep asking the same questions and many people have given you the same answers, you need to work on your self confidence before you even think about approching a girl, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, you continually ask these questions expecting a magical answer, you aren't going to progress unless you change your negative self image, build confidence, build self esteem, and stop seeing the world so superficially, stop using your handicaps as an excuse, stop focusing on the negative aspects in life see the good embrace it and build from there.

• agreed and even i must admit that i get tired of seeing his insane questions

keep in mind i annoy people for a living LOL and now i'm annoyed "hasn't happened in about 13 years"

• Damn right, if the asker just realize thar even if its just a conversation that ends with no progress other that a friendly interaction, it does a few things, 1. It builds confidence and casual communication skills with the opposite sex, 2. Other girls will see that interaction and that will pique their interest of what you're about. The key is doing it often and having the right mindset whilst doing it. Haha yeah I've seen them, all I think is "thats exactly how its done" @mistninja314

• agreed and i tell dudes all the time "women notice the way that you carry yourself+ you can bet your ass that hot girl is telling all her friends about the "cool convo she had with___" which may equal a possible relationship if you play your cards right @asker ^^ so sit back and play it cool (im nonchalant so its easy for me ^^) also KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT if that girl gives you any play dont go telling the whole hood oh no!!! keep it on the low so she'll come back+spread the word that you can be trusted which could and probably will= some booty LOLOL

"dominique its not your looks that make you attractive, ITS THE WAY THAT YOU CARRY YOURSELF it's such a turn on" imma dog like most men BUT I DONT SHOW MY TAIL ^^ so when i see a hot girl that i like i dont show it on the outside "i play it cool and be my self" and if they like me they'll make their move if not cool at least she can't go around rubbing my name in the dirt AKA being THIRSTY

hope you can read this sorry >>

• pump iron.

• for fat = lose weight
    for ugly = errr sorry that's hard to change.

• "Ugly" is a really subjective term per person. If you're fat just go to the gym.

• Fat? Join gym.
    Ugly? Build great personality/status/achievements and they'll cover your ugliness.

• About being ugly there's nothing to do, about being fat there are many things that can be done. However, I just think you're currently being unlucky and they're being lucky.

• My fat and ugly what?

• To stop being fat, try exercising and eating healthier food. But do it because it’s fun and it’s good for your health. Not because, girls might like it. Do it for you. Otherwise, you will get bored of exercising. Being ugly or handsome is relative. Some girls might find you cute and charming without you knowing it. While, for others, you just might be their cup of tea. Like everything in life, you can’t please everyone. But here is where you biggest problem lies: “Other guys are like this and can get a girl how come I can't.” You lack confidence in yourself. Before you can expect someone to like you, first you have to like yourself man. Women love men that are confident (but are not arrogant douches) and that can make them feel safe. Stop pushing yourself down and just be you.

• simple lose weight and be ugly ^^

• Because you probably have an unappealing personality.
    Fat and ugly people that get girls do so because their personality attracts them.

• Pump steroids. Last resort.

• Attention troll. Probably because your attitude sucks

• Well, workout and beauty is subjective.

Also, confidence! Very attractive trait

• Eat like a swine is what ones does when they are fat and ugly.
    jk

• If you're fat, it's your fault.

You're lazy.

• I already am fat, but lots of people call me cute for some reason, I don't know. :\

• just workout it has many advantages

• Because. You. Sit. On. Here. And. Constantly. Ask. Questions. Instead. Of. Getting. Out. And. Reacting.

Seriously dude, you've got to step out of the comfort zone if you hope to make any progress. If you let this fear nonsense control you, you're just going to keep sitting at home and wondering why girls aren't flocking to your OKC profile like mad. You have to get up, get out, and make things happen. The world isn't going to just toss someone at you.

And I know you've asked questions before where you seriously overanalyze the smallest of details... that's not the way to go about it either. It comes down more to you, than it does learning what to say to people. You need to learn to be comfortable, calm yourself and your mind down, so that you can use your brain to have a natural conversation with someone. It's the same as if you're talking to your friends- you're not anxious and trying to say all the right things to them. You're just talking to them and responding dynamically to the conversation. You need to learn how to carry that with you when you're talking to a girl, because it's no different at all.

BUT YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IT, AND NOT JUST THINK ABOUT IT IN YOUR HEAD. Positive pep-talk in the mirror is for the birds. You can read a book or talk to your buddies about training for war... or you can just fucking train for war. Which one do you think makes more sense?

• Dude, it's the Asperger's don't beat yourself up over other people's circumstances. Fat and/or ugly guys can get women, and many do, they win women over with their personalities or some shit.

This may not be the best place for you to seek advice on such matters...

• Note: I'm not knocking the guy or poking fun, he has said he had Asperger's before