Do girls like it when they get a gift from a guy which is made by himself?

And do you like it yourself?

And did it maybe happen to you as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes especially if you can see he has put time and thought into it. And it makes you think that they were thinking particularly about what they know about you whilst they were making it :)

What Girls Said 5

• yes i think its a lovely way to express feelings with such gift , and im sure guys would love girls do the same for them.

• Yes it's sweet

• Definitely. Anything that a guy has clearly put an effort into is adorable and I would totally love to get a handmade gift. <3

• I'd think that was sweet (: I love this little book idea of writing 365 things that you love about your partner and giving that to them as a gift. What are you thinking of making her?

• I made a bracelet, with shining dark green, deep silver and a little bit of gold accents

• Yes bc as women we are saps lol we like anything that's cute and thoughtful

What Guys Said 2

• pretty sure they get the jitters from all that sentimental stuff :D

• That's cute... when you are 6 years old.

• I'd also point out that this is the sort of thing that women will say is cute and appealing, but if you actually did it, they'd think you're a loser and a creep. Just don't.