(Long-ish, sorry) Do I sound like a guy you'd like to go out with? And what are you like?

I'm trying to see what kind of girls are interested, if any, and why I am or why I am not attractive. I'm an avid reader, a little on the dorky side, but not too much, I guess. I'm starting to get into manga, but I still don't really know where to start. I'm a work-study in the office of Records and Registrations at my college. At least three people have told me I'm the funniest person they know, even though I am not really much of a conversationalist. I don't talk much, but when I do, I tend to say something profound. I'm a virgin, and I'm not really sure if that matters to anyone. I like drawing, painting, writing poems, hiking, and cuddling. I'm slightly insecure, but I try not to show it, and I secretly like really romantic things.

I'm 5' 3", blonde, and thin. I have blue eyes, and a lot of people say I have a cute smile. I've been told that my face is below average, but my body is above average.

Anything else you need to know?

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound cool!

What Girls Said 1

• You sound pretty cool. I'd like to see an actual pic but yeah

What Guys Said 1

• why did I click on this lol. anwyays yeah you seem like a decent d00d.