What makes you love somebody who isn't the best of the best?

Most woman who get married young get married because they are the best in one shape or another. They might be the hottest european or hottest indian or hottest chinese person in their class. Maybe they get the highest mark in their class. Maybe they are the nicest. Maybe they have the best body. Maybe they have the best career. Maybe they make the most money. Maybe they are the most hard working. Maybe they are the most popular etc... but what about people who are't the best of the best?

What Guys Said 1

• Visual appeal is usually what gets me going. But I've been with people that I felt sorry for...

• A pity based relationship?

• Like you were just chilling and getting intimate with a girl. And then she says something like... we should get married... or become exclusive... And then you are like... that wasn't my plan... But then you just go along with it until she gets tired of it...

What Girls Said 0