There is this Girl I like on the chubby side?

So there's this girl thats likes me who is a little on the chubby side, i like her, but I'm not sure i want to date her. Yet at the same time I do. I'm not sure if its because I like her for who she is, or if I'm just a bit desperate to get a girlfriend. Another concern is that if we get together and it doesn't end up working out I wouldn't want her feelings to be hurt. Any thoughts or comments?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be completely honest, don't date her. Fo her sake. You sound like you're wishy washy about this and don't really wanna date her. " . . or I'm just a bit desperate to get a girlfriend." So you recognize it may not even be her, it may just cuz you want a girlfriend. This would be so terrible for her to find out. Just like "You don't go to the grocery store on an empty stomach".

I'm not sure why her being a bit chubby has to do with it? You kinda make it sound like you just are ashamed to be ridiculed for it.

Regardless, I say you do not date her. You don't sound to sure or willing as is. She deserves someone who truly wants her. And you also deserve to be with someone you truly want or not let negative peer pressure from getting to you and preventing you from being with you want.

What Girls Said 9

• Never live your life worrying about what others will think of you. DR Suess had a saying "those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind". No not date anyone until you have the confidence to be with someone you like without worrying about what other people might think or say especially for fake friends.

• Is this a case of 'I want to date her, but I don't want the world to know I'm dating a chubby chick' ?

• You won't hurt her

You will give her
    Pleasure
    Love
    Someone there for her
    And someone who loves her for what she really is

You may be desparate

Don't be desparate

But once you date
    Roll in the questions

I'll be there

But one thing
    Don't tell anyone that your dating
    If you do

Have fun 👏

• It seems like you don't wanna go for it with her because she is chubby and you don't wanna be ridiculed by your friends. If that is the case, then that's pretty sad. If you like her then who gives a fuck what people think?

• just remember that she can loose the weight, but her personality is always going to be the same. If you base a relationship on looks, it will almost always end in a break up. You want to look for someone who you can talk to for hours and never get bored or irritated with. I get that in public it might bother you that she is chubby, but honestly not everyone can be the perfect model shape dude.

• why does it matter that she's on the chubby side for this question?

• she being chubby should not be a factor. if you like her, go out with her.

• Give it ago. It can't hurt. Just because she's chubby doesn't mean she's a bad person or anything. You never know she could be it.

• She's not a bad person, she's really nice, the problem is i have judgmental peers and don't want that to get between us

• If you like her fuck anyone else

• Shame on you that your embarrassed about her weight. It shouldn't matter. I'm sure she could pick out your flaws.

• I'm not embarrassed about her weight

• then why does her weight matter? Go for it! if you like her ask her out

What Guys Said 5

• I personally feel chubby girls are really cute!

Also, in today world's healthy girls can seem chubby, and anorexic girls may appear healthy. If you like her and you think she likes you too, go for it!

• You either like her or you don't... don't make excuses as to why you can't go out with her
    If the weight is a problem to you move on
    If not go for it

• Yeah if you're not sure don't date her. I'm like 109% sure about my crush but I'm just too stupid to ask her out.

• If you're not 100% sure... don't date her. Don't waste her time.

Is her "chubbiness" the only thing that is making u doubt wanting to date her?

• You like her, huh? Do her a favor and leave her alone. You sound like a shallow prick. Have a good life.