Would you? Have You?

I have heard that most men prefer white women because they are more beautiful than black women and are better in everything. Do you think it's true? Would you date a black girl? And have you dated a black girl? If you could send an opinion after poll that'd be great

• I Have
  • I Haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• I married a mixed philipino and black woman, have 2 mixed kids with her. It's not the color of her skin that we got divorced over, it was that she was crazy. LOL. I joke, but she seriously had some emotional issues and was violent. I later dated a white woman with similar issues. So I wouldn't go around worrying about skin color making you something more or less than what you are on the inside. Also, I'm white.

What Guys Said 10

• "and are better in everything"

White women sure as fuck aren't better when it comes to running track.

I've been with black girls before. Dated one. I have no problem with girls of any race.

• I've seen plenty of seriously fine girls, both black and white, and some horribly ugly ones as well.

Beauty is about features, not skin color.

Also, there's no accounting for taste.

• I don't limit myself to skin color therefore the chances of me dating a black, white, Asian etc... are all equal.
    It's simply settles down to attraction and personality

• Personally, I prefer white women. I'm not trying to be racist, there are definitely beautiful black women out there, but white is just my preference.

• Put the black girl at linebacker so she can play down hill and and attack the run. Put the white girl and safety so she can read the quarterbacks eyes. 2 deep zone. Pressure right up the middle but make sure you wrap up and make a good tackle because the checkdown will be wide open. Serious. This is the answer you get when you ask such a retarded question.

• i just don't find myself attracted to as many black girls as others. Though its purely preference. Hell, I know a bunch of guys that are the complete opposite of me.

• Personally it's not my preference, but I would.

• Eh, I think that the only reason I'd choose one over the other is because I relate to her culture more.

• Not true and I hate "racial preference".

• I would. White women are NOT prettier or better than black women. I will say that some black women tend to be a bit loud and standoffish. As a white guy I have encountered a little more bad attitudes in black women than white ones.

What Girls Said 9

• As usual nothing is based on the sex as a whole, it depends on the personality and what the person likes, some guys will date both, some black women, some white women, it just all depends, even some black men and women will date whatever race out there, just all depends.

• Wow that question has racism all over it. Not your fault, I see where you're coming from. But it's pathetic that a question like this is being asked. Once again, not your fault. It's the stereotype's fault. Blame the people who say the things you said in your question. Don't listen to them. Don't listen to anyone who has a preference of a race or something else specific like that because they will most likely exaggerate to make a point.

• 'they are more beautiful than black women and are better in everything.'
    Hahaha, not true at all lol.

It's just a personal preference I guess

• The fuck is this question, we're not better.

• LOL You... I mean white women, don't even have any lips. You can't even kiss them. I'll take that sentiment seriously when there are no more tanning booths and cosmetic plastic surgery abuse.

• I'm black... And no I don't have surgery done.,

• Color does not define a person or determine skill.

• There's beautiful people of every race and no one race is superior.

• No they aren't better in everything. I know some black girls who are very nice and some white girls who are bitchy. It depends on the girl not their skin color.

• white women are more submissive and seen as trophies for many man. the ultimate prize for their success. nothing more.