Do you read and not respond to texts?

If you are the type of person who reads and doesn't respond to a text, please explain why you do it, and who you do you think is supposed to initiate contact again?

Side-question: The girl I've been talking to for a while has been starting to read/not respond again lately. I used to message her again the next day and start a new conversation, but I'm really tired of trying when it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. She read and didn't respond to my text (during a normal conversation) on Friday night. It's now Tuesday night, and neither of us have tried contacting each other since. Do I just wait for her to contact me? Or should I reach out to her?

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• The only time I hve not responded to texts is if its the end of the conversation. Typically people don't respond to texts because they are not interested or don't know what to say.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• One of my pet peeves when someone 'reads' the message and doesn't reply but regarding the girl I don't think she's interested if you're having to do all the leg work and she's not reciprocating at all sorry :(

1|0
    0|0