Men, have you ever rejected women before?

If so, how did it make it you feel?

• It felt nothing as it is what it is.
  • It felt somewhat good, since women never had to go through what men had to go through in the dating world, which was being the one asking the other out on a date or relationship. Therefore, there's no way in hell a woman can assume I'm a pervert by her logic of what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell is with the second option? and what are you trying to say that us women are souless? on the contrary men can be equally as souless lol. Just like when you men reject a woman and don't have any emotional weight to it nether do we... we are really not that different to each other. Also you have to understand it's a lot more dangerous for women in a world that is dominated by men, there are more buisness men, police men, politicians, bankers etc... than there is women because men feel we can't do it... and men can act really aggresive towards us, there are men out there who feel they can push and slap us around like a dummy and get away with it... and yes women can be just as cocky and the odd time abusive but the amount of rude men we come across on a daily basis... you can't even beguin to know... so we are very scared of going up to a guy and getting hurt i'm afraid.

• "... but the amount of rude men we come across on a daily basis... you can't even beguin to know... "

Yeah, I'm afraid this is all too true. The army of assholes and losers and sociopaths out there who force their issues on girls on a daily basis do us all a disservice. I don't blame girls for being skeptical of guys based on the number of douchebags I encounter in my daily life.

• Yeh... it's pretty annoying and most guys these days try to be like Bruno Mars lol but i bet Bruno Mars acts better than them... and they think every girls likes the latest music and fancies any of the dudes singing lol i certainly can't stand it but these dudes come up to me like "do you like what you see?" and all i can think is "Bruno Mars or JLS" LOL! they are not even themselves! and then they get mad when we see that *sigh*. I don't dress like other girls ether or act like them so it's like "why are you talking to me? i'm myself, you are not" lol. Indeed they do make it harder for the gentleman out there but that's what they are there for to fix what they done, us girls can't really trust men and well... we get hurt by what they do more than they get hurt getting rejected cos all they are doing is feeling what's happning in their pants lol but it's different for us girls, we don't get bonars in like 10 seconds lol.

What Girls Said 1

• everyone has rejected someone before.

• Yeah but I knew a guy who openly admitted that he rejected a girl who he might have possibly liked to give her a "taste of her own medicine" and have her go through what men have went through in the dating world (such as always be expected to ask the lady out first and get constant rejections), which was a dumb reason to reject her.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, we'd been dating a short while (about three months) and while I liked her and had fun being with her, I could tell that she was catching serious feelings, and I wasn't.

So, I had to break it off. I didn't feel nothing, and I didn't feel good. I felt shitty, because I knew I was going to have to hurt her, and there was nothing I was going to be able to do to help make things better. It sucked.

And your option B doesn't make any damn sense.

• The Option B part was to attract the trolls here to see if they'd respond. It's quite interesting that it surprisingly worked, didn't it when two guys just voted for that.

• I have no damn idea who voted for what, because your poll options were too damn limited for me to choose one.

• How did you know she was developing serious feelings?

And what did you say to break it off?

• I feel like this poll needs way more options. And Option B shouldn't be there at all. Is that you again? Stop reading that Red Pill shit for the millionth time. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you torture yourself with that bullshit?

• Lol, what's up with the second option?

I sense some agression

stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2030524/angrydog-o.gif

• I already had a girl to the dance, and another asked me. Saddest thing I had said that year :(

• not since I was a kid. Felt pretty bad about it. Mostly this happens in school because you are concerned about how other people might see you depending on who you were with...

• I did and I understand why some women like to reject guys, it makes a person feel high, mighty and powerful, an have an elated sense of self worth at the expense of someone who was brave enough to step out of a comfort zone, make themselves vulnerable to approach you.