Your relationship ended. You aren't over them but have started dating. You are out on a date and run into them. What do u do?

Your relationship ended. You aren't over them but have started dating. You are out on a date and run into them. You feel the old chemistry immediately. You think they do to, but also feel bad seeing you out with someone new. What do you do?

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I couldnt avoid her and unknowingly ran into her and could not pretend like I didn't see her, I would just say "hey!" It sounds like you're playing a dangerous mindgame with yourself though. If you aren't over her, then why are you already dating? Thats bad and unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is a hypothetical. I'm dating someone that isn't ready to commit and I got to thinking - in a casual dating relationship, what happens if you run into each other and someone is out with another person? That's "okay" in a casual relationship, but will both parties be okay? ... this is a variation on that thought - what do you do if you aren't over them? Same might be true if one person is out on a date and the other is with family or friends, I suppose.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!