Your relationship ended. You aren't over them but have started dating. You are out on a date and run into them. What do u do?

Your relationship ended. You aren't over them but have started dating. You are out on a date and run into them. You feel the old chemistry immediately. You think they do to, but also feel bad seeing you out with someone new. What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I couldnt avoid her and unknowingly ran into her and could not pretend like I didn't see her, I would just say "hey!" It sounds like you're playing a dangerous mindgame with yourself though. If you aren't over her, then why are you already dating? Thats bad and unhealthy.

• This is a hypothetical. I'm dating someone that isn't ready to commit and I got to thinking - in a casual dating relationship, what happens if you run into each other and someone is out with another person? That's "okay" in a casual relationship, but will both parties be okay? ... this is a variation on that thought - what do you do if you aren't over them? Same might be true if one person is out on a date and the other is with family or friends, I suppose.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0