Why hasn't he talked to me? Is it normal?

He was super persistent and asked me out on a date. We had a lot of fun and there is a lot of attraction between us. We continued talking and then went had a second date a few days later where we just watched movies and chilled, it was a lot of fun. I met him a year ago and he's my friends older brother. We hooked up and slept together about two months ago and I slept over and we slept together on the second date. I texted him after the dropped me off after the second date and we talked all day. But he hasn't texted me since then, its been three days. I went back to school so now I'm about two hours away from him. I know its a pretty new, do you think he'll talk to me? why hasn't he is it normal? Also I did drunk call him twice lastnight and I snapchatted him a few times. does he just need space?

What Guys Said 1

• If you're 2 hrs away and you've hooked up over break, you're probably closer to a fling than much more. Can still be friends and hook up if you're into that sort of thing, but I wouldn't hold your breath on something serious right now.

What Girls Said 0