Any girls like to dominate men?

Wondering if any cute girls out there actually are dominant. I am starting to believe that there aren't any in the world. So sad :(

Anyone else?
Still searching lol
Anybody?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mildly maybe, I like to kind of be in control sometimes, but I prefer a more equal relationship. Tiny bit in bed, like being on top, edging the guy.. Not dominate as in humiliate or treat him badly though

What Girls Said 3

• I actually swing on both sides of the spectrum. I like to be dominated and to dominate; it just depends on the mood at the time. It's actually quite humorous... I'm about 100 pounds and pretty petite, and my husband's over 200 pounds and much bigger than me, so me tying him up and yelling things at him probably should make me laugh, not turn me on. But sexual fantasies don't always make sense, do they? :)

• This is true haha. Sometimes it's actually hot to have a smaller girl doing the dominating because it makes you feel ever more emasculated and worthless :)

• Yep, I know so many... I have no idea how I got into this friend group however. Lol maybe I'm more of a dom than I realize? Who knows?

• Really? What are you guys like? Any certain ethnicity or type of person? Are you guys doms in all ways or just in bed?

• Hhmmm would you consider you and your friends like girly girl though like cute and stuff?

• Probably not.
      Definitely not not girly, but more on the tomboy side of things.

• I do in bed but as far as the rest of the relationship I want him to.

What Guys Said 1

• Men and women are equal, but I and a lot of my playa boys believe that most if not all women just want to submit.