How do you find the right guy?

I've been single for a really long time and I just want to know how I can find a guy that I have something in common with, someone that will love and comfort me. I'm a quiet person and I don't talk much but it would be nice to have someone to talk to

Most Helpful Guy

• Already we both have something in common, I've been single for a long time, But I can be somebody to talk to. Relationships are like heart attacks, I comes when you least expected. So Mr. right has find which train to hop on and hopefully its yours he's catching. I on the other hand knows how to comfort people and i am truthful. It all depends on whom your looking for in a guy along with the description you just provided. Im suggesting me, but i dont mind making friends. just putting it out there. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Look for a guy that will love you, comfort you and has stuff in common with you. The "right guy" depends on what you want from them. It takes many people a lot of time to learn what they want and many never realize it. Many have pretty shallow, unsatisfying relationships. I base that off of hearing older women tell me about their exes lol.

• Use Angie's List.

• there is no right guy

• Try Tinder

What Girls Said 1

• If you have any boys in mind that you might like or have something common with try talking or getting close to them and and see where it goes