Cute but not annoying nicknames for boyfriend?

So I call a good portion of my friends hun and they're cool with it. I call the bf this also but it's not special to him. I've called him sweet as in "hey sweet can you hand me that" or "thanks sweet" a few times but not sure if that's the one. Tonight he asked if that was going to be his nickname lol. We were best friends before dating so I feel that the pet names like muffin are not fitting. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• he has a NAME.

call him with this.

• I do call him by his name which is Jonathan about 99% of the time or call him by his everyone nickmname which is Jon. Just looking for some variety to add to the mix

• You should nickname his penis Lilliputian.

When he actually looks it up he'll be quite annoyed.

• Haven't gotten that far in the relationship yet

• Hindenburg. You'll be insulting him historically.

• How about this? http://youtu.be/Uwh2QloOnS0

• well, call him "Compactor"

What Girls Said 4

• I love the pet name love and my love... Hmmm but there's also things like: hon, honey, sweet (as you've said), sweetie, handsome, some people like babe baby and bae (I don't... Ew), their name put in the context or a Teddy-Bear (example Jared: Jar-bear (pronounced: j-air, b-air)), you could come up with originals based off inside jokes like my friends who call eachother candy names, etc.

• His name is Jonathan but we call him jon most of the time. Not sure what I coukd do to play off of that

• Hmmmmmm I don't know lol that's something that you guys should decide! :) have you asked his preference?

• Sweety, love, babe, honey..

• sweety, baby, honey, love

• I always favor 'baby'. Not sure why... Lol

• I'm fine being called that and like it but can't bring myself to call a guy baby lol

• Awww okay lol I can understand that 😊