What does this guy want? Should I put up with it?

So I have been on a date with an awesome guy. We are really compatible and we had a great time. He texted me after the date that he had a lot of fun and hoped to do it again. So we have been texting every other day since then. I asked if he would come over to my place to have dinner, and he said he wasn't sure if he would be able to make it. So a few days before that day he told me he would still be with his family on the other side of the country for the holidays on that day so he wouldn't be able to make it.

So a few days later I take my friend to the restaurant where he works sometimes, simply because we like to go to that restaurant, I had not idea that he would be working. But he is not the waiter, so he didn't come to our table. He saw me and I saw him, but I'm shy and I didn't want to bother him at work. So I wait and at some point he got off work and just walks out without even looking at me. So I text him later and say 'hey I didn't want to bother you at work, but hello anyway.' and he replies that he thought he saw me as well but he was too shy to approach me. Which is cute.

So he asks me out to another date, rather timidly (I had to hint so much) for a few days later. An hour before the date he first tells me he's going to be an hour late, and then he texts me that he won't be able to make it because of trouble with his family that he has to fix immediately, and that he's very sorry about it and he wants to make it up to me.

So I give him another chance and say alright let's reschedule. He says he 'always has time for me' which is quite ironic by now. So we would go two days later. A day before that, he texts me again and says he's very very very sorry but he forgot he has to have dinner at his mom's place for his birthday. He asks me if two days later would be alright too. I was thinking about saying no, but up until now his excuses seem to be legit and he does want to go on another date. I'm not sure if I should put up with this or not?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't. Lol that's just getting kind of ridiculous. If you really like him a lot, MAYBE one more chance.